About Clydebank and District Golf Club
Clydebank and District Golf Club is situated in Hardgate village, near to the town of Clydebank. It has easy access to Glasgow Airport and bus and rail links to Glasgow City Centre. The Famous Loch Lomond is just a few miles down the road, and some of Scotland’s most famous golf clubs, such as Royal Troon, Gleneagles and St. Andrews are all within easy driving distance. Check out our links for information on the facilities we offer, as well as external links to local hotels, transport and weather info.
- The Kitchen will be closing early on Saturday 17th December, meals can be purchased up until 3 pm and the Main Lounges within the Club vacated by 5 pm. If you have a ticket for the evening Christmas Dance meals will be served from 5 pm.
- What’s on in the Clubhouse week beginning 5th Dec 2106
- Christmas Party Night with Mick Tausney Band click HERE for details
- If you are having a meal at the Christmas Party then please complete this form and return to the Kitchen
- New Catering @ Golf Club, Every Day Menu and Christmas Fayre Menu now available. Opening Hours: Monday to Wednesday – 11am to 2pm, Thursday to Sunday – 11am to 8pm
- Due to inclement weather Golf Buggy’s are not permitted on the course. Push / Pull and Electric trolleys are still allowed
- Fairway Mats will be introduced from 7th November until further notice
Visitor / Society packages
Members please note: Only Club Members need register with this site to allow access to view the Members Only Section of the site.
In order to improve communication between the golf club and its members the Council requests that all members who previously have not done so, that you provide a current email address. This can be achieved by emailing: email@example.com
Thinking about joining a golf club? Look no further than Clydebank and District Golf Club
Join now and get 15 months for the price of 12.That’s right, October, November and December you will play golf for free as these will be included in your 2017 fees.
The course is in great condition so now’s the time to join. If you are interested in joining, we currently offer a wide range of membership categories, please call or email for further details firstname.lastname@example.org or call Margaret on (01389) 383831.