About Clydebank and District Golf Club
Clydebank and District Golf Club is situated in Hardgate village, near to the town of Clydebank. It has easy access to Glasgow Airport and bus and rail links to Glasgow City Centre. The Famous Loch Lomond is just a few miles down the road, and some of Scotland’s most famous golf clubs, such as Royal Troon, Gleneagles and St. Andrews are all within easy driving distance. Check out our links for information on the facilities we offer, as well as external links to local hotels, transport and weather info.
Fixtures and Open Competitions:
> Fixtures: click HERE for 2017 Fixture Calendar
> Hardgate Open: Information Flyer and Entry Form
> Senior Open: Information Flyer and Entry Form
> Junior Open: Information Flyer and Entry Form
> Ladies Tri – Am: Information Flyer and Entry Form
> Jimmy Sharp: Information Flyer and Entry Form
> Dates for Members
- AGM – Friday 24th February 2017
- Annual Dinner Dance 2017 – 25th February 2017 (click HERE for menu) Band is “Hot Love” PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE GIVEN THE KITCHEN YOUR FOOD SELECTION ASAP.
- Social Event – 18th March 2017 “LILY” Resident Chef will be providing a great menu.
> Handicap Review 2017
- Please note that the annual review of handicaps has now been carried out and the necessary adjustments have been made. Please ensure that you check before you play your next medal or match play tie in order to ascertain if your handicap has been adjusted.
> On The Course
- Golf Buggy’s are not permitted on the course. Push / Pull and Electric trolleys are still allowed
- Fairway Mats will be introduced from 7th November until further notice
Visitor / Society packages
Members please note: Only Club Members need register with this site to allow access to view the Members Only Section of the site.
In order to improve communication between the golf club and its members the Council requests that all members who previously have not done so, that you provide a current email address. This can be achieved by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thinking about joining a golf club? Look no further than Clydebank and District Golf Club
Join now and you will play golf during December for free as this will be included in your 2017 fees.
The course is in great condition so now’s the time to join. If you are interested in joining, we currently offer a wide range of membership categories, please call or email for further details email@example.com or call Margaret on (01389) 383831.